29 Jobs to Make Money for Stay-at-home Moms With Little Experience
I’m often asked how do we afford to homeschool our kids?
As a single-income family, we sacrifice a lot to make it work. Whether you’re homeschooling your kids or just looking for a job to make some side money, it’s hard to find something if you have limited experience or limited time (you’re home with kids all day). We talked to a variety of homeschooling moms and asked them: “what do you do for work?”
Then, we made this list of the best jobs for stay-at-home moms with no experience.
“what do you do for work?”
Here’s what they told us.
2. Babysit other kids (either after-school or younger ones all day)
3. Breed dogs (one mom said she sells doodles for $1800/pup, 12x a year)
4. Create mugs, shirts, signs and selling them online
5. Work on a farm part-time
6. Design and code websites
7. Teach piano
8. Disney travel agent
9. Sell CBD oil
10. Part-time photographer
11. Tutor other school-aged children
12. Blogging or marketing online
13. Fitness instructor
The section below includes the list of MLM , or network marketing, companies that we heard most often. We are not affiliated with any of these, nor are we recommending. We are simply recounting what we heard from other moms.
14. Young Living
These jobs require a degree, but are in demand, so years of experience is not necessary.
27. VIPKid Teacher (teach English to students in China)
29. Teaching online courses with local community college
You might also like: This is the list you NEED if you homeschool in Nashville
What do you think? See any jobs that interest you?
Do you have other ideas for jobs that require little experience? Leave them for me in the comments and I’ll add them to the list!